Re: How to restore kgpg keys?

Vinicius wrote:
Vinicius escreveu:

Hello,

I did do a backup of my home dir and then restored the ~/.gnupg/ to a new home dir (with the same username and permissions).
So, I can use gpg normally, but the kgpg has none keys. Even if I try to import keys to kgpg (from a previous gpg --export command), it does nothing.
How to import the gpg to kgpg or how to do to both work together, please?

TIA,
Vinicius.

I mean, how to import the gpg keys to kgpg?

there is no importing necessary because kgpg reads the same directory that gpg reads - .gnupg. you might want to try uninstalling and then reinstalling kgpg.

--
Mark
Linux User Since 1996