Re: Mozilla Thunderbird 1.0, Fails to Retrieve Mail

On Fri, 18 Feb 2005 11:02:41 -0700, dan <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hello, all -
>
> I use Thunderbird 1.0, and I love it.  However, for some reason, it just
> stops checking mail on occasion.  When I click on "Get Mail", the
> program sits there as if nothing has happened.
>
> Again, it's Version 1.0 (20041206) on top of FC2, RPM install.  I was
> wondering if anyone's had this problem, and if so, what you did to fix it.

I've had the same (isolated) problems with TB 1.0 on FC3 rpm and
tarball.  Most of the the folder I'm currently viewing is in the RSS
feed account I have setup.  Usually going back to the Inbox or another
folder will allow the "get mail" button to work.

HTH,
Kevin
--
Kevin Old