Re: I need mrigration tools for RH9 to Fedora2

I don't know that there are any. The upgrade path is basically: install
latest yum rpm for the version you want to use, type yum -y upgrade,
begin praying.

If you don't have any applications that must stay the same version, you
might consider backing up your personal data and just doing a complete
install, it's a lot less painful than it used to be.

Jason