Re: Slightly OT: Greylisting another take

On Fri, 2005-02-18 at 16:39 +0000, Paul Howarth wrote:
> Sendmail has a facility called "mailertable" that allows you to specify
> different relay hosts for different recipient domains. I expect Postfix
> has an equivalent feature. Are you using that feature? Might that be why
> some mail is routed via the smarthost and some not?

In postfix, it's "relayhost=mail.my-isp.tld"

If that's not working then he has a conflict in the transport table or
he has it in brackets which eliminates DNS lookups.

--

         Total Quality Management - A Commitment to Excellence
Fight Spam: http://www.tqmcube.com/rbldnsd.htm