Re: tripwire is missing....

On Fri, 2005-02-18 at 00:27, Allen Wayne Best wrote:
> hello:
>
> I just installed core 3 on one of my machines to see how the install will go.
> One key item I noticed to be missing is tripwire. Is there an appropriate
> replacement. (The tar ball apparently requires gcc-2.95!)

For FC2 there was a tripwire package in the testing section.  I have yet
to find a suitable replacement for tripwire.  You can look at aide
(think that is the name) but last time I looked at it it did not have
all the features and needed some additional work IMHO.

--
Scot L. Harris
webid@xxxxxxxxxx

The number of arguments is unimportant unless some of them are correct.
		-- Ralph Hartley