Re: Subject: Re: Linux sucks?

Yeah I spotted this, too. Also, IBM MediaAccess USB Keyboards need the CD beforehand, or they don't work at all. If you try to install them on Win2k before running the CD, you had to dig through the registry to strip everything Windows thought was right out before you could put the CD in and try again (and again and again)

Jason