funny video

I have an acer travelmate 260, with an intel i830m chipset, running fedora core 3. My problem is the graphics, the mouse icon is just a big square fuzzy box, and for example, in kde if u try and go into the control panel, it will open, but as soon you click on one of the drop down options for example appearence, it locks up and the screen flashes and the video goes all funny then blank, looks almost like its trying to refesh the driver, only way out of this is to shut the system down by using the power button. whether its kde, gnome, or even the start up gui, even the install, the mouse is a square fuzzy box. and on bootup it flickers and stuff aswell.

Credit card. Apply now. 60 sec response. Must be over 18. AU only: http://ad.au.doubleclick.net/clk;11046970;10638934;f?http://www.anz.com/aus/promo/first0105ninemsn/default.asp