From: "Sasa Stupar" <sasa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "For users of Fedora Core releases" <fedora-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, February 16, 2005 9:32 PM
Subject: NTPd troubles

Hi!

Running FC3. After I have updated system ( kernel 2.6.10-1.760 ) my ntpd
start to work strange - it sync system time back  to 29.december 1969. I
am
sure that this is not the problem of ntp server which it connects to
because I have tried with several different and it is allways the same. So
for now I have stoped ntpd from running because it gives me also problems
with dhcpd (time issue).
Anyone outhere having the same problem?

Regards,
Sasa