EXT2/3 Filesystem Errors (in ext2_free_blocks) ?

Greetings,

I'm having a strange problem with a large filesystem on my Fedora Core 3
server.

Details: 200+GB Filesystem, on an LSI Megaraid 320-2, RAID5
System platform is dual AMD Athlons, 2GB RAM.

When I first set this server up, I had formatted the large partition Ext3.
 While trying to copy all my data to it (from another hard drive system) I
got at ton of JDB errors, then the system remounted the partition
read-only.  (Sorry I didn't save those errors to post).

Presuming that JDB might be buggy (race condition?), I removed the journal
to make it an Ext2 filesystem.

Occasionally, I get the following error:

EXT2-fs error (device sda4): ext2_free_blocks: bit already cleared for
block 14733104
EXT2-fs error (device sda4): ext2_free_blocks: bit already cleared for
block 14733105
EXT2-fs error (device sda4): ext2_free_blocks: bit already cleared for
block 14733106
EXT2-fs error (device sda4): ext2_free_blocks: bit already cleared for
block 14733107
EXT2-fs error (device sda4): ext2_free_blocks: bit already cleared for
block 14733108
EXT2-fs error (device sda4): ext2_free_blocks: bit already cleared for
block 14733109
EXT2-fs error (device sda4): ext2_free_blocks: bit already cleared for
block 14733110
EXT2-fs error (device sda4): ext2_free_blocks: bit already cleared for
block 14733111

It is always 8 contiguous blocks, and it occurs in different block numbers
each time.  If I unmount the filesystem and fsck it there are sometimes a
few errors, sometimes not.

Has anyone heard about JDB/Ext3/Ext2 problems in the 2.6.9 kernels?

Thanks,

-John