Re: Cannot connect to a UPS on a usb port in FC3 using apcupsd

javier perez wrote:
I had a similar problem and now apcupsd sees the USB port. Now my
problem is that connection on localhost port 3551 is being refused.
What can I do? I checked the apcupsd page and did not see anything
other than please turn on the server. The server is on, at least on my
config file

Use "netstat -nlp" as root to see if the daemon is listening on port 3551.

Paul.