Re: Grub install broken after kernel update

> HI
>

> > Syslinux and LILO may be feature poor, but they were
> > easy to use and reliable.
>
> grub has no reliability concerns really. your problem may not been
> even related to it. if you think its a grub bug then file a bug
> report.
>

> > Any chance FC4 will reinstate LILO as an optional boot
> > loader?
>

> no
>
> Regards,
> Rahul Sundaram

All I did was add a drive, and grub would not work any more.
Saying grub has nothing to do with it is complete BULL SHIT.

The sheer volume of people that are having problems with
grub, should be an indicator that it is not making life
easier for the Fedora community.

I ended up having to re-install on a PATA drive to get
FC3 working again.

Rahul : If you don't have something that can help me, then
do not respond. I have probably been using Linux longer than
you, until grub and SATA drives came out I never had problems
I could not fix. If you are a Red Hat developer then, I
certainly hope the other developers are reading your idiotic
remarks and have you removed.

Regards,
Guy Fraser