Re: Problem to install the drivers of my internal WLAN card

On Mon, 14 Feb 2005 07:56:37 +0000, Paul Howarth <paul@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Strange you should say that. When prompted for the location of the Linux
> source directory (where a sensible default
> of /lib/modules/2.6.5-1.358/build was offered), the OP entered "y". This
> is not a "y" or "n" question...
>
> Paul.
> --
> Paul Howarth <paul@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

But just because a directory is there does not mean the source is underneath.

Have you in your memory ever installed source rpm for kernel which
obviously contains the kernel source?

This is needed to sucessfully compile the driver.  I had to download
and install it before I got my ltmodem and madwifi for my netgear card
working.