Need to download complete binaries and documentation

I am trying to get Fedora Core 3 installed on a network that has NO internet
connection. Is there a place where I can download a complete list of
binaries and documentation for offline use? I have downloaded the 4 .iso
images and the DVD .iso image. Now I want to get at least KDE, MySQL, PHP
and Apache with all their dependencies. Ideally, I would be able to download
everything, space isn't a consideration with a DVD burner. Can anyone help
me out here? This is intended for a prison education program I am working
with.

And, the computers that Fedora is being installed on are AMD Athlon 64 3000+
and 3200, 1GB RAM. And can anyone recommend any good books for learning
Fedora?

Thank you,

Matt Beals
Consultant
Enfocus Certified Trainer, Markzware Recognized Trainer
(206) 618-2537 - cell
(425) 697-5838 - home
mailto:matt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Skype: mattbeals98026