Re: Problems dual-booting Fedora Core 3 and Windows XP Pro with GRUB

On Saturday 12 Feb 2005 11:19, Stephen Black wrote:
> System is AMD-Athlon 64 based. hda is 120GB and contains Windows XP on
> partition hda1. hdb is 60GB and contain 64-bit version of Fedora Core 3.
> /boot is on hdb1 (ext3) followed by a Logical Volume containing /
> (reiserfs) and the swap partition. This was the default partitioning
> performed by Fedora. Grub was installed to the MBR.

I'm slightly puzzled by the fact you state that this is the default
partitioning performed by Fedora ... that doesn't look like a Fedora
partitioning scheme to me.  Perhaps I'm out-of-date here, but AFAIK, Fedora
uses ext3 by default.

--
Tony Dietrich