Save me from spams

Hi Folks,
             I am suffering from serious spam problem. I know that i
can use spamassassin for this purpose but my system administrator has
disabled this facility might be he thinks that it would slow down the
server. I have no way to detect spams. I used procmail, it works for
20% of the cases because i used some specific dictionary words to
check for spam because these mails are related to some particular
subject. I cannot filter the mails because the mails are from
different email IDs. The idea of using specific dictionary word failed
because they used some special characters to represent some characters
e.g. they used /\ for A. 1(one) or | (pipe) in place I( I for Indigo)
\/ (backslash and forward slash ) for V.
            I want a program which is not heavy in terms of CPU cycles
consumed, which i can run from from my home directory(independent of
binaries installed on the server). Might be a simple perl script.
Please reply me from where  i can get this program. It need not be
very accurate. 70% to 80% accuracy is fine.

Himanshu Arora