fedora extras not showing up on my yum update

I've got a cron job running yum update every night (actually, early morning). I created a file (fedora.extras) from http://fedoraproject.org/pre-extras/PRE-EXTRAS and placed it in my /etc/yum.repos.d directory. I added the checksum keys, as suggested. However, a review of my root email for the last several days seems to show that I am not syncing with the extras repository:

Setting up Upgrade Process
Setting up Repo:  kde-redhat-stable-all
Setting up Repo:  kde-redhat-stable
Setting up Repo:  updates-released