Re: VPN on Fedora

Scot L. Harris wrote:
I'm currently using the Cisco VPN client for work.  Under FC3 you need
to modify the intercepter.c file to move one of the functions before
another one where it is defined and used.  If you hit that problem let
me know and I can dig up the details again.

There are other VPN solutions available but I have not used those. Openvpn is one of them I believe.

I could never get the cisco linux client to work. Despite patches, etc., it would make the kernel panic after a few minutes.

Instead, I've used this:

http://www.unix-ag.uni-kl.de/~massar/vpnc/

This works without problems.

Mogens

Phone: +45 33 27 53 25, Fax: +45 33 27 47 08
Email: mk@xxxxxx Homepage: http://www.crc.dk