Re: A Database Client with a GUI under FC1 ?

Kostas Sfakiotakis wrote:

Greetings ,

I wanted to ask if there is a Database client with a GUI that can be run under Fedora Core 1
Since am not really certain if "Database Client " is the correct term , here is what i want to do .
I want a programm which would give me the ability to create a table , store data in it and at the
same time i want to be able to query the data stored in the table for a specific record .
In other words i want to organize my mp3's .

Kind Regards, Kostas

For what database server?