Re: [GRUB]Resolution setup

----- Original Message ----- From: "Daniel Moyne" <dmoyne@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: "For users of Fedora Core releases" <fedora-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, February 01, 2005 1:51 PM
Subject: Re: [GRUB]Resolution setup

Thanks Tom I will try this ; for fun how to go back to my LILO on hda1 : you
did not answer my question ; the idea is to go from LILO to GRUB then to LILO
and so on....
Regards

My name's Thomas, not Tom.

I thought the question was about screen resolution. I don't see anywhere where you asked about going from grub to lilo. Am I missing something?

Anyway, the short answer is, I don't know if you can. lilo and grub are both bootloaders which write to the MBR. I don't think you can use both at the same time. I could be wrong.

Even if you can use both, I don't think it makes much sense. grub has a MUCH better feature set. lilo is pretty much obsolete.

Thomas