Re: core 3 hangs

Tony Dietrich wrote:
On Tuesday 01 Feb 2005 08:01, solarflow 99 wrote:

Simple answer ... it won't run .. or at least, it might boot up,
eventually,
but you'll be sitting there at the prompt for the next Century.

Do us a favour and look at the minimum specs for FC3.

nice answer, I see you obviously don't know. With advice like that, I don't know what would I do without you.

wrong answer.
I pointed you at a freely available document published just for people that need to know the answer, like you.
I refuse to spend my time typing out an answer to people who cannot be bothered to do simply research.
Of course, you may spend your life being rude to others ... but I suspect you are totally unable to cope with their responses too.

Forgive Tony, please. After all, he's British. On top of that, he has probably not had his morning coffee.

But in all seriousness, most of your answers could probably be found by doing some simple research, even if it is google for "Fedora Core 3 Requirements" - and I'll be damned, it's the first hit.

Please, others as well, do this kind of research prior to using this list. We're all here to help, but we at least expect you to do a little bit of your homework before you ask the instructor for help.

Have a good morning, All (Even you, Tony)
-dant