[OT] Layer 3 switching and vlans

Forgive the OT of this post but I am stumped and not sure where to
turn. I have a 3Com NBX 100 phone system (VOIP) and a  3Com Superstack
3226 connected to our LAN in building A. We have Building B that is
joined to the LAN via a Tsunami Quickbridge Wireless link.

I am trying to seperate the NBX traffic into it's own vlan to control
the broadcasting on our LAN. I successfully did this on Saturday
during some testing but I ultimately blocked the phone traffic from
reaching building B.

My question is, do I need another 3226 in building B to route packets
between the 2 networks for this to work. This is new technology to me
(Layer 3 switching) and so I am not sure how to proceed to seperate
phone traffic in both buildings.

Thanks in advance for any input.

--
Richard Humphrey