KickStart fedora core 3 minimal exclude @base group

I am attempting a minimal fc3 install <500 MB, I was shooting for
<200MB. Looking at the @core package group from comps.xml. My
calculations show this group to be about 130MB and its description tag
reads "<description>Smallest possible installation</description>".
However the "Minimal Install" from the installer is about 530MB. With
some research it looks like, the minimal install is not just @core but
also @base and @dialup. I can easily exclude @dialup by setting the
uservisible tag to true and unselecting this package group. When I try
the same for @base it does not show up in the package selection list?

So my questions are these

1. Is it possible though some ks syntax to exclude a default package
group from my kickstart config ? i.e. -@ PackageGroup ? If this were
possible I may be able to try -@base and -@dialup
leaving only @core.

2. Is it possible to not use any package group at all and simply
select the packages I want ? In this case I would just list out all
the rpms in the @core group and thats it .. possibly some extras.

3. Is there a way to create your own core package group.. this would
sever the same purpose as number 2 but possibly make it more flexible.
Note I know you can create your own extra package groups my goal is to
modify the existing @core group.

Some other things to note.. I would like to
have the kickstart totally unattended. I basically have the install
unattended with PXE,TFTP,NFS,DHCP but .. I need to tweak the packages.

-Matt