Re: how to convert fedora core 3 dvd to cds?

On Fri, 28 Jan 2005 20:26:56 -0800 (PST), Alekh Jain
<jain_alekh@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> hello all !
>
> I got the installation files of fedora core 3 on dvd with linux for You
> magazine.
> Please someone tell me how to convert fedora core 3 dvd to cds?
> Thanks

I don't know if a way to do this exists. But considering that access
to the ISO files is free and there are mirror sites all over the
world, your best bet is simply going to be to download the ISO files
and burn them to CDs

--

David
There are only 10 kinds of people in this world,