Re: Fedora Community: Under threat?

-----Original Message-----
From: David Hoffman <dhoffman2004@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Jan 31, 2005 9:01 AM
To: Kam Leo <kam.leo@xxxxxxxxx>,
	For users of Fedora Core releases <fedora-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Fedora Community: Under threat?

On Sun, 30 Jan 2005 15:54:13 -0800, Kam Leo <kam.leo@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Sun, 30 Jan 2005 17:44:15 -0600, John Mahowald <jpmahowald@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Many posters are asking the same questions.  Fedora Core needs to have
> a more proactive FAQ with either more frequent updates or a better
> positioned link on their web page.

Well if people would learn to search the archives before posting a
repeat message, that would resolve a lot of issues as well. Then the
FAQ doesn't need to be extensive, and can start with an item about how
to search the archives.

-----James' Reply-----

Maybe the FAQ needs to incorporate a 'how to efficiently search the archives' part.  I don't think it is there.

--

David