IMAP, POP3, FC1 vs FC3

I know that FC3 uses a different program but I want to use what I had working in FC1. Which pop and imap server did FC1 use? I would just stick with what FC3 has but I can't get pop or imap and its frustrating me. I'm glad I can ssh in and get my mail via pine but I want to be able to get it from anywhere with pop. Which servers do I need to download so I can get back to my old FC1 config w/o actually going back to FC1?