Re: ASUS A8V Deluxe M/B with Wifi-G

On Sun, 30 Jan 2005, Mostafa Z. Afgani wrote:

bryan hepworth wrote:

|> Hello everyone,
|>
|> I recently got myself a AMD64 system based on the that motherboard. The
|> Wifi-G booklet claims Linux support but the Driver CD had nothing that I
|> could use. A search on their website has also been useless. I tried
|> calling the hotline but got no reply.
|>
| I have the same card so would be interested in any results. I'm not
| holding my breath though!
|
| Bry
It appears that it is a Ralink RT2500 reference card. Drivers are at the
~ Rakink website.

Best,
- -M

There is a sourceforge project, http://sourceforge.net/projects/rt2400 The driver there works very well on my ASUS A8V Deluxe under FC3.

This howto is for Suse but gives useful hints for FC too:

http://www.bb-zone.com/misc/rt2500/

-psi