Re: Time for the swtich has come.

Richard Hubbell wrote:
On Thu, 27 Jan 2005 22:06:56 -0500, Kyle Lagonegro (Student-Lagone37)
<Lagone37@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

One question about this forum, is there a way to stop them from mailing everything to me, I'll just go to the site to check responds and such...

You could follow the instructions you got when you subscribed.  It details
how to unsubscribe.  Also the link below will lead you there.

Richard