FTP client

I am looking for an FTP client.

I have used gFTP and it works, but it is inadequate.

I am looking for something which allows me to configure multiple connections.  Also, I need to be able to specifiy a remote folder.  gFTP either does not have this ability or I have not seen how to do it in the software.

I used KBear but was unsuccessful getting this client to make any connection.

I have also tried IglooFTP PRO.  It works, but this is not a free client.  I am looking for an open source client.

Can anyone suggets a good client?

--
Pete