Re: Disk Druid - Fedora flame #1

Matthew Saltzman wrote:
On Tue, 25 Jan 2005, Jeff Vian wrote:

IIRC, DD does tell you what the label is when you edit the partition, but it does not assign the label to the partition when you first hit the main screen. My memory says that you have to edit each partition and select the label by hand, although the old label is reported as a hint. (Of course, my memory could be wrong...) My suggestion was that existing labels be assigned by default.

I like it only revealing the prior label information. I run a lot of installations and auto-assignment would destroy the intended system to shreds.

Jim