Re: [installation]dual boot with Mandrake for test

Hello,

Sorry for breaking in!!!  I would like to dual boot FC3 and Mandrake too.

For installation of the dual boot system, I understand that / mount point partition should be different for FC3 and Mandrake. And the /swp and /home mount point partitions can be shared. But, I am just wonder if it is possible to share the same /boot mount point partition between FC3 and Mandrake and how to config it during the two installation processes.

Where can I locate a good tutorial guide for setting up a FC3-Mandrake dual boot system? If anyone has a working FC3-Mandrake dual boot system, would you please list your partition table and grub configuration as:
# fdisk -l /dev/hda
# cat /boot/grub/menu.lst