Re: Moving a PostgreSQL database from one server to another

On Mon, 2005-01-24 at 22:37 +0200, Anthony E. Greene wrote:
> For a large table, you could specify HTML output then open the resulting
> HTML table in a spreadsheet for further processing.
>
>   =>\H
>   =>\o bigtable.html
>   =>select * from bigtable;
>   =>\o

BEER! Lots and lots of FREE BEER awaits you if we ever meet in the real
world! God bless you, man, I have my data back!!! Yaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyy!!!

Can you tell me an equally-wise way to import that table into the other
server now? :-D

Please? Oh please? Save me from further hours of reading, will you?

And thanks a billion, again!

--
Rodolfo J. Paiz <rpaiz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>