Re: Creating a bootable CD or DVD for Fedora 3...

On Mon, 24 Jan 2005 10:31:49 -0600, Langer, Christian
<clanger@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Your cd no. 1 will boot; just go into bios setup and make sure cd is
> number one on the list of boot devices.

I think his question was about how to take an ISO file and make it
into a bootable CD. Unfortunately, there are alot of people out there
who take an ISO file and burn the file to a CD, instead of burning the
ISO Image to the CD. Then they are left with a CD that has the ISO
file on it, which is worthless.

I answered his question in his original thread.