Re: Alternate Installation Boot Method?

Hi, I may say something if you specify the mechine (BIOS, is there any IDE
slot on the M'd. or having a IDE drive (Interface) using a card etc.)

But, still you shoould read the minimum requirements for FC3?

if your mechine is within the limits of minimum requirements, i'm sure,
there is a way to fire up the boot process from CD ROM (I assume that you
have a CD ROM Drive).

anyway, broadcast your mechine's details, someone will reply you soon before
me.
Good Luck!
Mohan