Re: Using Red hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL) at home

Neil Thompson wrote:

On Fri, Jan 21, 2005 at 02:33:04PM -0500, Leonard Isham wrote:

[snip]

White Box has had some problems
lately with mirrors (NCSU dropped whiteboxlinux mirror as of 1/1/05). I
haven't used CentOS so I can't comment on effectiveness of mirrors.

[snip]

I can't remember his name, but the "man behind:whiteboxlinux has
shifted his focus to CentOS.  This is noted on both sites.

Large male bovine testicles to you! I don't know where you got this rubbish...
the person behind Whitebox linux is John Morris from the Beauregard Parish Public
Library and he is still (as of today) doing his thing with the distribution.

There are a couple of people who have got their underwear in a twist because John
prefers to do things himself and has refused their assistance and they havetaken it upon themselves to trash the distribution at every available opportunity. Please do
not believe or forward their uninformed and self-serving FUD.

Double private parts back to you;) According to the urls below, donovan is person referred to.

http://www.centos.org/modules/smartfaq/faq.php?faqid=21

http://whiteboxlinux.net/news.php