From: Gordon Keehn <gordonkeehn@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Jan 18, 2005 7:15 AM
To: For users of Fedora Core releases <fedora-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: What microsoft has to say about XP

Dotan Cohen wrote:

And how does this differ from the warnings against logging into
Linux as ROOT?  The only difference that I see is in the fact that most
malicious web content is (at the moment) directed at Windows.  Don't get
me wrong;  I carry no love for Microsquat or for Windows, but if you are
going to criticise, at least pick an issue which doesn't apply to both
sides.  As my buddy Joe Friday used to say, "Only the names were changed
to protect the guilty."

James McKenzie
A Proud User of Linux!