Evolution 2.0.2 and inline pictures

Greetings,
Does Evolution 2.0.2 have such a feature as viewing pictures in-line as
a default setting?

I am not referring to html mail. I am referring to having 20 odd jpg
attachments.

What is irritating the living heck out of me right now, is every-time I
click on an icon for a picture it jumps back to the beginning and then
you have to scroll down again and again as you switch each picture to
in-line.

I want the pictures to be view in-line by default. Any ideas?

Thanks
Chad