Re: Disk Druid - Fedora flame #1

Matthew Miller wrote:
>On Mon, Jan 17, 2005 at 05:53:33PM -0500, Gene Heskett wrote:
>>Until it does EXACTLY what the user wants it to, to any number of
>>disks available on a system, (thats its first achilles heel, it can
>>only deal with one hard drive, not enough smarts to handle 2 or more)
>
>That's not true. It works fine with multiple hard drives. I do it all of the
>time.

I do this also. I use a second hard drive and have never had any install
problems. I usually save a backup of my old root partition, then have the
installer reformat everything but my home partition.

So far the only problem I have encountered was the kernel lba issue.
Otherwise, no problems. (RH8, RH9, FC1, FC2, FC3)