Re: Disk Druid - Fedora flame #1 - a correction

Robert Spangler said:

> On Monday 17 January 2005 20:09, Timothy Murphy wrote:
>

>> Actually, in my case (as I said) I wanted to preserve
>> my Windows installation on hda1, and I couldn't see any indication
>> whether "automatic partitioning" would preserve this or not.
>
> It won't.  You need to do this manually.  It tells you that you will lose
> all data on the disc.

It depends entirely on what you tell the installer to do, remove all
partitions or remove all linux partitions (ignoring the "use free space"
option.  Then you can check the "Review" at the bottom to see the changed
before they are written to the disk.

http://shots.osdir.com/slideshows/slideshow.php?release=173&slide=7

--
William Hooper