Re: FC3:Up2date icon frozen

William Hooper ha scritto / wrote  il / on 15/01/2005 02:36:

antonio montagnani said:
[snip]

I will check on Monday as the problem is on one of my machine running in
the office. Anyway, I would be surprised as this happened suddenly (I
didn't carry any modification unless this would be due to the upgrade from
FC2 to
FC3) and the Network update from main menu (that I suppose uses exactly
same sources files) is working fine.

Just because they use the same config file doesn't mean they have the same capabilities. As an example, the up2date with FC1 supported FTP repos, but rhn-applet didn't.

I put a # at the beginning of these lines and magically it started to work again .. anyway there was no message that something was broken and RHN from menu worked fine.

#yum Mozilla http://ftp.mozilla.org/pub/mozilla.org/mozilla/yum/SeaMonkey/releases/1.7/redhat/2
#dir personale /home/antoniomontagnani/software/

--
Antonio
Working with Mozilla Thunderbird 0.9 on Linux Fedora Core 3