Re: gnome panels gone - my fault [solved]

Duncan Lithgow wrote:

I've lost my gnome panels - I had the gnome 'force quit this application' and thought I'd used it to stop an application - but apparently I force quit the gnome panels instead. How can I get it back?

At least I'm learning how to use bash more...

Cheers, Duncan

I found a solution.

If you need to reset your panels once they've all disappeared - you MAY NOT have to delete all your configurations. Just type gnome-panel in bash and see if that helps.