Re: Sound Problem After Upgrade

I just started alsamixer in a terminal and nothing else (recommended mutes were already set that way). Immediately after it started I heard a small speaker crack and without me doing a thing - everything was working again. It was like it just woke up. I rebooted and the sound was working just fine. I had tried allot of different settings before and rebooted a couple of times before without any affect until I launched alsamixer. Thanks,

Norm