Re: FC3 - i'm disapointed

m g wrote:

Unfortunately, that stability is gone.

If you want RHEL or Debian Stable, you know where to find them.

Guys,
you got to be kidding me.

i thought i have made it clear - FC1 and FC2 was a lot more stable and what we call Linux systems that prove that they work better.

As of now FC3 -  seems to me the worst out of 3 releases. ok!?

Example NetworkManager - WTF!? when it's running FC3 hardly get's IP address. after you stop it - it's all cool. This kind of little things are all over the place.

Now the test phase has been finished for FC3 - and i don't even think of posting anything to bugzilla.
(if i would be a beta user then it's a different story)

I hope this makes it clear my point and where i'm going with it.

Thanks.

PS. again - it was clean install, updates constantly installed, and kernel updates are not as upgrades but only as addition to the system, so i can roll over to the old kernel.
Common guys, do not try to make end-user out of me :-) be serious here.