FINALLY!!!

After 4 weeks FC3 is actually mounting and ejecting CDs in the drive as a regular user. Of course as far as I know this is only happening when I'm running Gnome. It still behaves badly when I'm running KDE.

It would seem that the hal update that I found in up2date this evening has finally fixed the problem.

--
Mark
Linux User Since 1996