Re: FC3 - I'm anything but dissapointed

Jim Cornette wrote:

I'm still using gnome. KDE does look acceptable.

Same here, but I still prefer gnome (just looks better), although there are fine KDE-apps.

What still buffles me is the handling of Windows Networks. I switch off firewall as stated in the Release Notes, but I cannot access the shares I have access to through nautilus, only throug Konquerer in filecommander mode. samba.conf is of course the same ;-) Strange.

Regards
Markus Huber