RE: Installation

Hi ,

I see one ISO file and yes I have tested with windows disk and works fine.

Was I suppose to open that iso and burn all the directories instead or
what...the directions are not that detailed.

John Plooster
jplooster@xxxxxxxxxxx

John Plooster wrote:
> I burned all 4 files to CDROM as instructed and my computer is set to
> receive autorun and boot from CDROM but the disc wont start, I did burn
> another disc as instructed for the single file and still it wont
> install, any ideas folks..throw me a bone please

When you look at the contents of the CD, do you see a single large file
or multiple files and directories?

Does your computer boot from any other bootable CD, such as a Windows
installation CD?

Paul.