Re: nit-picking...

On Mon, 10 Jan 2005 23:03:43 -0500, Scot L. Harris <webid@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Mon, 2005-01-10 at 21:00, jim lawrence wrote:
> > hi the battery monitor I can use in a panel doesn't seem to know when
> > i'm on battery or a power cord.   if I pull the cord out, it switches
> > to the little battery signifying that i'm using my battery next to the
> > big battery.  if I plug the cord back in, it still shows the little
> > battery.  if I  remove it from the panel, it shows correct. should
> > this be chalked up to bugzilla for further review??
>

> It would be helpful to the list to know the make/model of the laptop,
> version of Fedora, and if you are using ACPI or APM.  Someone with
> similar equipment with same versions of kernel and utility packages
> could then comment on how it works for them and compare other config
> options to try and determine if there is something different.
>
> --
> Scot L. Harris
> webid@xxxxxxxxxx
>
> It's not reality that's important, but how you perceive things.
>
> --

-- opps!  :)  totally forgot about that

Medion Notebook Model # 42100
Running Fedora Core 3  kernel 2.6.9-1.681
ACPI  ACM  ??? dunno  i think ACPI  as what i see when booting up

also i have 1 more thing to add    everytime i change a profile for my
wireless i have to reboot

Still Learning Linux
Still HaTE Microsoft
Registered Linux User: #376813