Re: nit-picking...

On Mon, 2005-01-10 at 21:00, jim lawrence wrote:
> hi the battery monitor I can use in a panel doesn't seem to know when
> i'm on battery or a power cord.   if I pull the cord out, it switches
> to the little battery signifying that i'm using my battery next to the
> big battery.  if I plug the cord back in, it still shows the little
> battery.  if I  remove it from the panel, it shows correct. should
> this be chalked up to bugzilla for further review??

It would be helpful to the list to know the make/model of the laptop,
version of Fedora, and if you are using ACPI or APM.  Someone with
similar equipment with same versions of kernel and utility packages
could then comment on how it works for them and compare other config
options to try and determine if there is something different.

--
Scot L. Harris
webid@xxxxxxxxxx

It's not reality that's important, but how you perceive things.