Re: Palm hotsync ends prematurely

On Sat, 2005-08-01 at 00:22 +0100, Emmanuel Seyman wrote:
> On Fri, Jan 07, 2005 at 08:48:09AM -0700, Guy Fraser wrote:
> >
> > When I run "pilot-xfer -S -p /dev/ttyUSB1 -L" I got a complete
> > list then both the pda and the command line returned indication
> > of a successful completion. I did not try "pilot-xfer -l", does
> > it work differently than the command I ran or was what I ran
> > sufficient for what you were looking for.
>
> The only thing that this doesn't test is that symlink /dev/pilot is
> created during the sync pointing to /dev/ttyUSB1.
>
> Relatively harmless.
>
> Does running "gpilotd-control-applet" in a terminal do anything?

** Message: No pilot userid/username information located
** Message: Unable to load pilot id/username, assuming unset
** Message: No pilot cradle information located
** Message: Unable to load pilot cradle info, assuming unset
gpilotd-Message: Activating object OAFIID:GNOME_Pilot_Daemon

--
Guy Fraser
Network Administrator