RHN Monitor fails to load following at-stable upgrade

Everyone:

Recently I activated the at-stable repository for apt, and also
configured yum for this. Now I have a problem--well, maybe: the Red Hat
Network Monitor, that little icon that makes either a check mark or a
red exclamation point ("screamer" in the UK), won't load. Worse yet, it
causes a delay in the appearance of the Log Out dialog, which is only
resolved by running an application--Evolution will do, and maybe
Firefox. Weird. I do know that at-stable had an upgrade for up2date. I
can still activate up2date by hand, using the System Tools menu.

What happened to the RHN monitor? Why won't it load? How can I get it
back?
--
Temlakos <temlakos@xxxxxxxxx>