Re: Quick Questions

hello

Well , I never send email , before searching enough through google
and i realy searched enough to find out about SELinux or php.ini
but never found a good documents to describe advance options .
most of the documents just tell the same things .
now I explain more in depth may be you can help me .
I have a webserevr which exec function is disabled , but every thing in php.ini seems fine .
another person had the same problem , and he has disables SELinuz
or configured it , and now he has no problem , now I am curious about SELinux and php and here is the questions again .
I will appreciate if you can answer very quickly or if you have any links that will guide me through .

1-how httpd knows where is php.ini located
2-how can I know php compiled as a module through apache
3-how can I know my linux has security enhansed (SELinux)
4-and how can I config SELinux ?

thanks , and I never eneter to flamewar as I just askes for help :)

Thierry Sayegh wrote:

Littleguru wrote:

1-how httpd knows where is php.ini located
2-how can I know php.ini compiled as a module through apache
3-how can I know my linux has security enhansed (SELinux)
4-and how can I config SELinux ?

<rant>
littleguru,
Might be a bit blunt but what about doing some research before asking questions....google is your friend, RTFM is also good.
I know I might start a flamewar...again <sigh>

The list archive is not bad either as well as
httpd.apache.org
www.php.net
fedora.redhat.com/docs/selinux-faq/

fedorafaq, fedoranews etc.

BUT start there: http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html
</rant>

If you've done some research then please elaborate on your requests, otherwise just see above.
Ta
Thierry